Transport for GEMS American Academy is operated by Bright Bus Transport (BBT) with its 500 plus strong Fleet operates in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Sharjah. BBT is part of School Transport Services (STS) LLC.
As a parent, ensuring that your children get to and from school safely and comfortably is our first priority, but it can often be difficult to juggle dropping your children off at school and picking them up again at the end of the day.
BBT have been providing school transport services safely for more than 10 years and are the only ISO accredited transport provider. BBT delivers the highest quality school transport services in the region, that offers our parents real value for money. BBT have an extensive fleet which is equipped with the latest technology to ensure safety, quality and comfort. All BBT Bus Drivers and Bus Conductors undergo rigorous training programmes that are delivered in our dedicated facilities by our specialist, accredited trainer. They are trained in safe and responsible driving practice that is in line with RTA regulations and in the safeguarding of students. BBT ensure that their operations and delivery far exceed regulatory requirements and always strive to achieve service excellence.
BBTs commitments to GEMS American Academy are to:
- Always providing a Safe, Timely, Smart journey to and from school;
- Never compromising on the health and safety of students, teams and the environment;
- Delivering on their promises through effective communication, teamwork and commitment;
- Listen and drive innovation solutions that add value for Dubai American Academy;
- Be open and transparent with the school, parents and students.
If you would like to register for school transport, please read Terms and Conditions, and fill in below mentioned forms:
- Student Bus Registration Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Student Bus Behaviour Code
- Parent Undertaking for Grades 1-6
- Undertaking by Parent for Students using Bus Service during Covid-19
- Transportation Price List
Upon completion of relevant forms, please email them to Mr. Rameez Rasheed at [email protected]. For any inquiries on pick-up and drop-off times, bus route, etc, please contact Mr. Rameez directly and he will be able to assist you.
- Students and/or guardians must arrive at their designated pick-up/drop-off point 5 minutes prior to the arranged pick-up/drop-off time.
- Only two-way pricing is available; you may only require a one-way service, but two-way pricing will apply.
- Seats are limited, so we encourage early application.
- Once the service has begun to be used, no refunds will be made.